This Privacy statement applies to employees, customers and visitors to Work Supply AS’ social media sites and Work Supply AS app. Work Supply AS is subject to European privacy legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Work Supply AS is the Data Controller; Controller – means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. According to Article 5 from the EU GDPR, the controller shall be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate compliance with, the principles relating to processing of personal data. These are: lawfulness, fairness and transparency, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation and integrity, and confidentiality of personal data.
Work Supply AS and its entities respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines your rights to privacy and our commitment to safeguarding your personal data. Work Supply AS understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our sites are not intentionally designed for, or directed at children.
Definition of personal data
Personal data is information that can identify you as a person, such as;
- E-mail address
- Street address
- Phone number
Whose personal data we process
Work Supply AS process personal data about job seekers and contact persons tied to our Customers.
How we collect your personal data
In general, Work Supply AS collects personal data directly from you or other persons linked to Work Supply AS. Our website is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages above 18, as we employ skilled workers. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this statement of privacy. You can access the content of Work Supply AS website without needing to register. The aim of our website is to recruit mechanics and auto professionals. We do encourage mechanics to apply to our open positions and to do so you’ll need to send us information that is typical for a CV.This includes;
- Contact information
- Date of birth
- Work experience
- And other information that is relevant for a job application
- Demographic information, such as ZIP codes, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
The purpose and the legal rights for processing your personal data
Work Supply AS needs information about you in your role as Customer contact person. The purposes of processing this personal data are:
- Execute sales and contract process to Customers
- Provide requested offers to Customers
- Perform deliveries in accordance with agreements made with Customers
- Invoicing, payments and other financial follow-up
Work Supply AS processes your personal data to evaluate your potential to become a Work Supply AS’ employee. The legal grounds for such processing is your consent. If you send us curriculum vitae (CV) for a position with Work Supply AS, we will use the information that you provide to match you with available Work Supply AS job opportunities.
What personal data we process
The type of personal data that Work Supply AS process about you may be:
- Name, address, telephone number and email.
- Date of birth, age and gender
- Employment information such as employer, title, position including preferences
- Photos or video of you recorded at our premises
- Financial information such as bank account
- Other personal data contained in your profile that you have freely given away on third party social networks such as LinkedIn etc.
- Your family
- Reference person
Sharing your personal data
Within Work Supply AS
- Personal data will be shared from our HR Manager to Payroll and to the Sales organisation to present your CV to potential customers.
Outside Work Supply
- To present your CV to potential customers
- If you make a post, comment or similar on Work Supply AS sites, such information can be read and used by anyone with access to such forums and used for purposes over which neither Work Supply AS nor you have control. Work Supply AS is not responsible for any information you submit on such forums or Work Supply AS sites. Work Supply AS will not post any comment, testimonial or similar made by you without your prior consent.
- The police and other authorities, ex. Tax authorities, the National Registry, the municipalities, the Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) may demand the handover of personal information from Work Supply AS.
You have a duty to give Work Supply AS correct information. This information will also be shared with UDI (The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration);
- You must give the immigration authorities correct, up-to-date and complete information.
- UDI can revoke your residence permit if it was granted based on incorrect or incomplete information. If you have been granted a travel document, UDI can also revoke this.
- Under Norwegian law, it is a punishable offence to provide materially false or manifestly misleading information in your case, either wilfully or through gross negligence. You can also be expelled from Norway and the Schengen area.
- If you are expelled, you will also be registered in the Schengen information System (SIS), which means that you will be denied entry to the whole Schengen area.
Data security and retention
How we keep your personal data secure
Work Supply AS takes the trust you as a jobseeker, employee and our Customers place in us very seriously. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption. Work Supply AS shall ensure the confidentiality of personal data we process, maintain the personal data integrity and secure its availability according to applicable privacy legislation.
How long we keep your personal data
Work Supply AS will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the stated purpose, while also considering our need to answer queries or resolve problems and to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that Work Supply AS may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after you and our Customer’s last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collected is no longer required we erase it.
Cookies and pixel tags
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is used for an origin website to send state information to a user’s browser and for the browser to return the state information to the origin site. The state information can be used for authentication, identification of a user session, user’s preferences, shopping cart contents, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data.
Cancelling, Opting-out and Unsubscribing: You have the right to cancelling, opting-out and Unsubscribing by: You can unsubscribe or opt out of email messages or newsletters at any time by using an unsubscribe link in email correspondence, by replying “unsubscribe”, or by sending an “unsubscribe” email to us at email@example.com
We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of Work Supply AS website.
You have the right to access your personal data by;
- requesting an overview of the personal data we process about you
- request that Work Supply AS corrects inaccuracies in your personal data
- request deletion of personal data
- restrict or object to our processing of your personal data according to this Privacy Statement
Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to file all requests as mentioned in this section. You have also a right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities, Datatilsynet.no, with regards to our processing of your personal data. Changes to this StatementIf we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised statement on the top of this page, with an updated revision date. We encourage you to review the Statement regularly.
How to contact us
If you have questions or concerns about our Statement, how we process your personal information, or would like us to correct your personal information, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. You can also send it in writing to Work Supply AS, Litleåsvegen 41, 5132 Nyborg, Norway. We will handle your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you to address your concerns and outline the options regarding how these may be resolved. We aim to ensure that complaints are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: worksupply.eu
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_117953975_1||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|CONSENT||16 years 4 months 20 days 11 hours||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||never||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt.innertube::requests||never||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|