Renault or Mitsubishi technician
Exciting career opportunities for Renault or Mitsubishi technician or mechanic
Start to work in an authorized, modern dealership. Apply now!
- Computer diagnostics
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Service and maintenance
- General mechanical and electrical repairs
About the area:
- Regional capital of the area
- Airport nearby with both international and domestic depatures
- Independent mechanic
- Helpful team member
- Long-term perspective (2+ years)
- Focused on productivity and quality
- Mechanic diploma
- Valid driving license: B
- Min. 3 years up-to-date experience
- Language: English
- Permanent contracts
- Norwegian Salary & Benefits
- Great work-life balance (37,5 hours work week + overtimes)
- Housing assistance – No rent until first paycheck
- Work permit / visa, tax registration, accident insurance
- Confidentiality – We never contact your current employer
Work Supply provides interesting work opportunities for talented automotive industry individuals. We want to attract motivated, hard-working and educated people from all over the world and introduce them to the advantages of work and life in Norway.
For both EU and non-EU candidates, we offer a seamless and efficient recruitment process that makes it easy for potential candidates to apply, find their ideal job and move to Norway.
Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Nordic country in Northern Europe whose mainland territory comprises the western and northernmost portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
Attractive landscape are found throughout Norway. The west coast of southern Norway and the coast of northern Norway present some of the most visually impressive landscape sceneries in the world. National Geographic has listed the Norwegian fjords as the one of the world's top tourist attraction.
Norwegians enjoy the second-highest GDP per-capita among European countries. Today, Norway ranks as the second-wealthiest country in the world in monetary value.
Norwegian Salary & Benefits
Workers in Norway have among the best salaries and benefits in Europe and world contributing to a great work-life balance.