Panel beaters needed - no English required!
No English language required - Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and Polish! Start to work as a panel beater as soon as possible!
Interested in a remarkable career with great salary, work-life balance, permanent contract and the opportunity to grow? Work Supply AS is hiring experienced panel beaters (multiple positions) to work in Norway. English is NOT a requirement. Exciting career opportunities. Apply now!
- Damage assessment, removing and repairing parts
- Stripping and refitting trim and panel interior
- Repairing small dents, holes or corroded areas using a compound filler
- Refitting new/repaired panels
- Preparation for painting – Filling/sparkling and grinding the surface
About the area:
- Big cities and small towns (depending on your preferences)
- Easy access to airports
- Close to nature (mountains and fjords) Family-friendly locations
- You are positive
- You are a team player
- You have an eye for details
- You are structured and efficient
- Language: Bosnian, Croatian, Polish, and Serbian – English or Norwegian knowledge is NOT a requirement but you have to commit to learn or improve one of those
- Panel beater or car painter diploma
- Valid driving license: B
- Min. 3 years of up-to-date experience
- Permanent contracts
- Norwegian Salary & Benefits
- Great work-life balance (37,5 hours work week)
- Housing assistance – No rent until the first paycheck
- Work & Residence permit, Tax Registration and Insurance
- Confidentiality – We never contact your current employer
Apply and submit your CV!
Work Supply provides interesting work opportunities for talented automotive industry individuals. We want to attract motivated, hard-working and educated people from all over the world and introduce them to the advantages of work and life in Norway.
We are family owned and operated – with a mission to create life-changing opportunities for automotive professionals. Work Supply was founded in 2008 and became the first – and only – recruitment company specialising in the automotive market in Norway. We improve the lives and futures of not only our candidates, but their families too.
For both EU and non-EU candidates, we offer a seamless and efficient recruitment process that makes it easy for potential candidates to apply, find their ideal job and move to Norway.
Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Nordic country in Northern Europe whose mainland territory comprises the western and northernmost portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
Attractive landscape are found throughout Norway. The west coast of southern Norway and the coast of northern Norway present some of the most visually impressive landscape sceneries in the world. National Geographic has listed the Norwegian fjords as the one of the world's top tourist attraction.
Norwegian Salary & Benefits
Workers in Norway have among the best salaries and benefits in Europe and world contributing to a great work-life balance. Norwegians enjoy the second-highest GDP per-capita among European countries. Today, Norway ranks as the second-wealthiest country in the world in monetary value.