Opel technician needed in Norway!
Exciting career opportunity for an experienced Opel technician!
Interested in a remarkable career with a great salary, work-life balance, permanent contract, and the opportunity to grow? Work Supply AS is hiring an Opel technician. Apply now!
As a Opel technician, you will help drive the continued success of an authorized service in Norway by providing professional and reliable maintenance, repair, and service.
- General mechanical repairs
- Service and maintenance
- Computer diagnostics
- Knowledge in electrical repairs is an advantage
About the area:
- Active lifestyle (fishing, diving, hiking etc.)
- Clean water, fresh air – family friendly!
- Long-term perspective (2+ years)
- Independent mechanic or technician, helpful team player
- Open to learning new technology
- Focused on quality and productivity
- Mechanic diploma
- Opel-technician level certificates/courses
- Min. 3 years of up-to-date experience
- Valid driving license: B
- Permanent contracts
- Norwegian Salary & Benefits
- Great work-life balance (37,5 hours work week)
- Housing assistance – No rent until first paycheck
- Work permit / visa, tax registration, accident insurance
- Confidentiality – We never contact your current employer
Please read requirements and visa qualifications >>>
Apply and submit your CV!
Work Supply provides interesting work opportunities for talented automotive industry individuals. We want to attract motivated, hard-working, and educated people from all over the world and introduce them to the advantages of work and life in Norway.
We are family owned and operated – with a mission to create life-changing opportunities for automotive professionals. Work Supply was founded in 2008 and became the first – and only – recruitment company specialising in the automotive market in Norway. We improve the lives and futures of not only our candidates but their families too.
For both EU and non-EU candidates, we offer a seamless and efficient recruitment process that makes it easy for potential candidates to apply, find their ideal job and move to Norway.
Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Nordic country in Northern Europe whose mainland territory comprises the western and northernmost portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
Attractive landscapes are found throughout Norway. The west coast of southern Norway and the coast of northern Norway present some of the most visually impressive landscape sceneries in the world. National Geographic has listed the Norwegian fjords as one of the world's top tourist attractions.
Norwegian Salary & Benefits
Workers in Norway have among the best salaries and benefits in Europe and the world contributing to a great work-life balance. Norwegians enjoy the second-highest GDP per capita among European countries. Today, Norway ranks as the second-wealthiest country in the world in monetary value.