Multi-brand mechanics, technicians, panel beaters and painters needed in Norway
OPEN APPLICATION - We are hiring experienced automotive professionals. Apply now!
Multi-brand mechanics, technicians, panel beaters, painters needed in Norway! Start to work at authorized dealerships. Exciting career opportunities. Apply now!
Duties mechanics and technicians:
- Computer diagnostics
- Service, maintenance
- General mechanical and electrical repairs
Duties panel beaters:
- Damage assessment, removing and repairing parts
- Stripping and refitting trim and panel interior
- Repairing small dents, holes, or corroded areas using a compound filler
- Refitting new/repaired panels
- Preparation for painting – Filling/sparkling and grinding the surface
- Masking and prepping the vehicle before painting
- Paint spraying using water-based paints
About the area:
- All Norway
- Good flight connections
- All locations offer great recreational opportunities
- Active lifestyle (fishing, sports, hiking, skiing etc.)
High productivity and quality with service & maintenance, knowledge and experience with diagnostic + basic electrical repairs
- Long-term perspective (2+ years)
- Focused on productivity and quality
- Able to work with the latest technology
- Car mechanic or mechatronics diploma
- Valid driving license: B
- Min. 3 years up-to-date experience.
- Permanent contracts
- Norwegian Salary & Benefits
- Great work-life balance (37,5 hours work week)
- Housing assistance – No rent until first paycheck
- Work permit / visa, tax registration, accident insurance
- Confidentiality – We never contact your current employer
Please read the employment requirements before applying for the job READ HERE >
Apply and submit your CV!
Work Supply provides interesting work opportunities for talented automotive industry individuals. We want to attract motivated, hard-working and educated people from all over the world and introduce them to the advantages of work and life in Norway.
We are family owned and operated – with a mission to create life-changing opportunities for automotive professionals. Work Supply was founded in 2008 and became the first – and only – recruitment company specialising in the automotive market in Norway. We improve the lives and futures of not only our candidates, but their families too.
For both EU and non-EU candidates, we offer a seamless and efficient recruitment process that makes it easy for potential candidates to apply, find their ideal job and move to Norway.
Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Nordic country in Northern Europe whose mainland territory comprises the western and northernmost portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
Attractive landscape are found throughout Norway. The west coast of southern Norway and the coast of northern Norway present some of the most visually impressive landscape sceneries in the world. National Geographic has listed the Norwegian fjords as the one of the world's top tourist attraction.
Norwegian Salary & Benefits
Workers in Norway have among the best salaries and benefits in Europe and world contributing to a great work-life balance. Norwegians enjoy the second-highest GDP per-capita among European countries. Today, Norway ranks as the second-wealthiest country in the world in monetary value.