Mercedes System Technician needed! Apply now and start to work in Norway
Exciting career opportunity for experienced and certified Mercedes System Technician
Interested in a remarkable career with great salary, work-life balance, permanent contract and the opportunity to grow? Work Supply AS is hiring Mercedes System Technician for personal cars and vans.
As an automotive Mercedes System Technician you will help drive the continued success of authorised Mercedes dealership in Norway.
- Computer diagnostics
- Service, maintenance and warranty repairs
- Mechanical and electrical repairs
- Position will include introduction and training for hybrid and electric cars
- Long-term perspective (2+ years)
- Independent mechanic, helpful team player
- Open to learn new technology
- Focused on quality and productivity
- Mechanic diploma
- Completed training for Mercedes System Technician
- Mercedes experiences and training is requirement!
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Mercedes-Benz
- Valid driving license: B
- Permanent contracts
- Norwegian Salary & Benefits
- Great work-life balance (37,5 hours work week)
- Housing assistance – No rent until first paycheck
- Work permit / visa, tax registration, accident insurance
- Confidentiality – We never contact your current employer
About the area:
- Active lifestyle (fishing, diving, hiking etc.)
- Clean water, fresh air – family friendly!
Apply and submit your CV!
Work Supply provides interesting work opportunities for talented automotive industry individuals. We want to attract motivated, hard-working and educated people from all over the world and introduce them to the advantages of work and life in Norway.
We are family owned and operated – with a mission to create life-changing opportunities for automotive professionals. Work Supply was founded in 2008 and became the first – and only – recruitment company specialising in the automotive market in Norway. We improve the lives and futures of not only our candidates, but their families too.
For both EU and non-EU candidates, we offer a seamless and efficient recruitment process that makes it easy for potential candidates to apply, find their ideal job and move to Norway.
Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Nordic country in Northern Europe whose mainland territory comprises the western and northernmost portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
Attractive landscape are found throughout Norway. The west coast of southern Norway and the coast of northern Norway present some of the most visually impressive landscape sceneries in the world. National Geographic has listed the Norwegian fjords as the one of the world's top tourist attraction.
Norwegian Salary & Benefits
Workers in Norway have among the best salaries and benefits in Europe and world contributing to a great work-life balance. Norwegians enjoy the second-highest GDP per-capita among European countries. Today, Norway ranks as the second-wealthiest country in the world in monetary value.
Please read the employment requirements before applying for the job READ HERE >