Mechanics for Waste Collection Vehicles needed
We have three open positions for mechanics for Waste Management Vehicles in Western Norway!
Exciting career opportunities! Jobs for experienced Mechanics and Technicians for Waste Collection Vehicles to work in Western Norway. You will be working on a wide range of vehicles, from state-of-the-art e-trucks to older diesel trucks.
We are hiring! Interested in a remarkable career with a great salary, work-life balance, permanent contract, and the opportunity for personal growth and development? Apply now and start to work in Norway!
Available positions: 3
- Service and maintenance repairs on trucks/heavy vehicles
- Special extension repairs and construction
- Hydraulics, MOT (Mandatory roadworthiness test or EU test), diagnostics
- Working on older diesel and brand-new electrical heavy vehicles
About the locations:
- Western Norway
- Beautiful nature, family-friendly
- Active lifestyle (fishing, diving, hiking, skiing, etc.)
- Mechanical Education
- Valid Driving License: B
- Computer Skills
- Good English oral and written
- Up-to-date Experience
- Structured and Solution-oriented
- Self-Driven and Motivated for further Professional Growth
- Technological Development within Automotive Industry
- Permanent contracts
- Norwegian Salary & Benefits
- Great work-life balance (37,5 hours work week)
- Housing assistance
- Work & Residence permit, Tax Registration, and Insurance
- Confidentiality – We will not contact your current employer
Apply and submit your CV!
Work Supply provides interesting work opportunities for talented automotive industry individuals. We want to attract motivated, hard-working, and educated people from all over the world and introduce them to the advantages of work and life in Norway.
We are family owned and operated – with a Vision to provide better work opportunities for talented automotive industry individuals to improve their life, and a Mission to successfully match skilful candidates with their perfect jobs. Work Supply was founded in 2008 and became the first – and only – recruitment company specialising in the automotive market in Norway. We improve the lives and futures of not only our candidates, but their families too.
For both EU and non-EU candidates, we offer a seamless and efficient recruitment process that makes it easy for potential candidates to apply, find their ideal job and move to Norway.
Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Nordic country in Northern Europe whose mainland territory comprises the Western and Northernmost portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
Norway is a vibrant, stable democracy, offering both political, financial and social security and safety for its people.
Attractive landscapes are found throughout Norway. The West Coast of Southern Norway and the coast of Northern Norway present some of the most visually impressive landscape sceneries in the world. National Geographic has listed the Norwegian fjords as one of the world's top tourist attractions.
Norwegian Salary & Benefits
Workers in Norway have among the best salaries and benefits in Europe and the world contributing to a great work-life balance. Norwegians enjoy the second-highest GDP per capita among European countries. Today, Norway ranks as the second-wealthiest country in the world in monetary value.