Car Painters to work in Norway for bodywork department
Experienced car painters needed for bodywork department at different dealerships in Norway.
- Masking and prepping the vehicle before painting
- Paint spraying using water-based paints
About the area:
- Coastal towns
- Good connections to airports
- Amazing nature (mountains and fjords)
- You are positive
- You are a team player
- You have an eye for details
- You are structured and efficient
- Experienced with water-based paints
- Mixing and matching colors is an advantage
- 2 positions require basic panel beating skills
- Any automotive education, preferably as a car painter
- Permanent contracts
- Norwegian Salary & Benefits
- Great work-life balance (37,5 hours work week)
- Housing assistance – No rent until first paycheck
- Work & Residence permit, Tax registration and Insurance
- Confidentiality – We never contact your current employer
Work Supply provides interesting work opportunities for talented automotive industry individuals. We want to attract motivated, hard-working and educated people from all over the world and introduce them to the advantages of work and life in Norway.
For both EU and non-EU candidates, we offer a seamless and efficient recruitment process that makes it easy for potential candidates to apply, find their ideal job and move to Norway.
Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Nordic country in Northern Europe whose mainland territory comprises the western and northernmost portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
Attractive landscape are found throughout Norway. The west coast of southern Norway and the coast of northern Norway present some of the most visually impressive landscape sceneries in the world. National Geographic has listed the Norwegian fjords as the one of the world's top tourist attraction.
Norwegians enjoy the second-highest GDP per-capita among European countries. Today, Norway ranks as the second-wealthiest country in the world in monetary value.
Norwegian Salary & Benefits
Workers in Norway have among the best salaries and benefits in Europe and world contributing to a great work-life balance.