Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Meet and Greet + Recruitment on the 19th of November 2022
Registration is mandatory and opens from 1st November 2022.
Please note: You will not be able to attend the event in Abu Dhabi without written invitation from Work Supply.
- If you are already registered on our website or have any problems with applying please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before registrating please read our requirements
- Wait for our confirmation e-mail
For a successful application upload your CV and you will be contacted by our recruitment consultant for confirmation. The event is free! We are looking forward to meet you.
About the event
- Meet your future norwegian employer
- The event is free
- Personal individual job interview (Ask us questions)
- Information about work and life in Norway
All our Benefits apply
- Work and residence permit
- Norwegian salary and benefits
- Affordable housing
- Norwegian Language Course
- Dedicated personal recruiter
- Your family can join you after 6 months
- Great work and life balance
- Complete confidentiality
Prepare for the event
- Read our blog and success stories from our employees
- Book your appointment (link will be provided by confirmation e-mail)
- Bring your documents
We are hiring
- Car mechanics and technicians
- Truck and bus mechanics or technicians
How to get a job interview
- Application start on the 1st November 2022
- Look for an e-mail invitation
- We never contact your employer
Abu Dhabi, UAE - Meet and greet + recruitment on the 19th November 20222
Please read the employment requirements before applying for the job READ HERE >
Offering an efficient, fast, and safe way to improve your life and career, we support you in achieving work-life balance and ensuring a better future for your entire family.
Norway is one of the most economically and politically stable countries in Europe and the world. There is an extensive demand for car repair specialists. With the right formal education and work experience, you have an exciting future ahead of working and living in Norway.